Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello World!

So, this is it, I am finally going to put my fingers where my mouth is and write! Yes, I have said for many of years that I have always wanted to be a writer...so here goes.

What do I have to write about??  Life of course, mainly, how to live it, to the fullest, each.and.every.day! SIMPLE!

So much to do, see, celebrate and enjoy! I have a love, no make that a ZEST for life and want to share it with all of you! Today, I am painting and cleaning. Making up for lost time, new beginnings and finally getting my house in order. Yes, it may be chaotic, but I need to get things in order for me, no one else, just me! Ok, so my kids, family and friends benifit as well...but then, that's all part of me.

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, one of our favorite celebrations and we are sharing it with friends. As I have been told, "life loses half it's meaning if not shared with a friend."
Life is good! Get on with it ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow, do i get to be your FIRST? once again YOU are such an inspiration to me. I so admire your love/zest for life. If you had more room I would move in so that I could learn from you daily! Thank you for being all that you are and allowing me to be a part of it. I simply adore you my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete